Grow homegrown Calendula flowers and use them in your garden bouquets. Make beautiful flower gifts for friends and family.
With this unique gift become your own home florist Sow. Grow. Wrap. Gift and fill your home with Calendula flowers.
Get crafty with flowers by learning to style and a 6-step how-to wrap homegrown flowers guide.
Beginner-friendly easy to grow flower seeds and simple flower wrapping step guides. Great fun for seasoned gardeners and beginners alike. To try on your own or with children.
Eco-friendly flower wrapping materials in bright sunny yellow to offset the happy orange Calendula flowers.
This special set contains:
- Yellow stripe flower wrapping paper two sheets
- Yellow satin tissue paper two sheets
- Two round matching stickers ('Just for you'
- A wooden keepsake gift tag watering can
- Quality kraft wrap two sheets
- Luxury coloured yellow ribbon, one metre
- Beautiful British twine
- A packet of Sarah Raven Calendula officinalis 'Indian Prince'
- A 6-step guide to flower wrapping
All sent in a kraft box with a decorated label and quote ready for gifting
Box Dimensions 340mm Length x 230mm Width x 23mm Height (perfect letterbox gift size)