Grow flower seeds together and make your own homegrown flower bouquets for grandma, mummy, daddy, or a special teacher.
Easy to follow six-step instructions to flower wrapping and how to make flower jar gifts. Perfect to get small hands gardening, crafting, and outside in the fresh air.
Pretty rainbow flower wraps and eco-friendly materials are included to make on average five bouquet gifts. This post box gift can be sent directly as a gift or share together at home.
As you grow and learn to be your own home florist, take photographs, or draw your own flower story with the include flower sheet.
This special Children's Flower Growing set contains:
- Rainbow flower wrap two sheets
- Green tissue paper two sheets
- Two round matching stickers 'Flowers created with love by (write on the child's name) and 'Flowers homegrown with love'.'
- A wooden keepsake gift tag watering can
- A3 recycled kraft gift wrap two sheets
- Beautiful British twine, one meter
- Zinnia 'Early Wonder Mixed' seeds
- A4 Flower Story (to draw or add your own photographs)
- A 6-step guide to flower wrapping and flower jar gifts
- All sent in a kraft box with a decorated label and quote, ready for gifting
Materials are sourced in Britain and are eco friendly.
Box Dimensions 340mm Length x 230mm Width x 23mm Height (perfect letterbox gift size)